Below are a few highlights which can be found by comparing the data on Target Tracker now compared to where the school was 12 months ago!
As a school, we have and are making substantial progress and steps forward!
Progress over the past year:
- There has been a 13.1% increase in the percentage of children achieving 6 steps progress.
- The percentage of children achieving 6 steps progress in writing has risen by 18.8%
- An additional 9.9% of Pupil Premium children achieved their 6 steps progress.
- 11.5% of boys made their 6 steps progress in 2016/17 compared to 2015/16
- The gap between Pupil Premium and Non Pupil Premium narrowed by 4.3% in Writing and 3.3% in Maths.
Attainment at EVS:
- A higher percentage of children are at age expected level in years 4, 5 and 6 in all subjects compared to 2015/16
- Writing attainment increased from 60.7% to 78.8%, an increase of over 18%
- Maths and Reading attainment across the school increased from the previous year by 2% and 4% respectively.
- 25% more Pupil Premium children achieved age expected in writing in 2016/17 compared to the previous year.