Below are a few highlights which can be found by comparing the data on Target Tracker now compared to where the school was 12 months ago!
As a school, we have and are making substantial progress and steps forward!
Progress over the past year:
- There has been a 13.1% increase in the percentage of children achieving 6 steps progress.
- The percentage of children achieving 6 steps progress in writing has risen by 18.8%
- An additional 9.9% of Pupil Premium children achieved their 6 steps progress.
- 11.5% of boys made their 6 steps progress in 2016/17 compared to 2015/16
- The gap between Pupil Premium and Non Pupil Premium narrowed by 4.3% in Writing and 3.3% in Maths.
Attainment at EVS:
- A higher percentage of children are at age expected level in years 4, 5 and 6 in all subjects compared to 2015/16
- Writing attainment increased from 60.7% to 78.8%, an increase of over 18%
- Maths and Reading attainment across the school increased from the previous year by 2% and 4% respectively.
- 25% more Pupil Premium children achieved age expected in writing in 2016/17 compared to the previous year.
Have you seen our
Want to know when the school holidays are, or where your favourite club taking place? Then visit our calendar to find out more.